I had SO MUCH FUN on Sunday working away in my office/craft room. I tidied, purged and finished up videos and projects that have been lingering for a while.
One of those projects was my past paper pumpkin kits.
I have hung onto all the boxes, extras, projects, etc as I use them for classes and pieces in personal projects.
Well, I condensed it all to two boxes and have integrated my stamps and scraps into my regular piles.
WHEW!! It felt so good.
Take a look at some of the past kits I was working on.
I know you love these projects! And guess what, these types of projects could be YOURS!!
No better time to sign up than now....
To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're going PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin' Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here's how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you're new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you'll want to hold onto forever-and we'll donate $2 because you're new!
- Stay active if you're a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Have a crafty friend or family member who might like PP? Get them to sign up as well. Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it's doubled, so let's get the word out and raise as much as possible.
- Remember, those of you who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but you will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! No one will want to miss it. Promise.
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder's Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation's most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an "A+" from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
Shop 24/7 for your favourite Stampin' Up! products in my online store
Stamp with Shallon's FREE VIDEO tutorials
View the current catalogues online
Join my "Shine's Stampers" group when you buy the starter kit!
Questions? Email me at email@example.com