Tuesday, 19 May 2015

April Stamp Club - One Sheet Wonder

This is another oldie but goodie!!  One of my very first stamping projects ever!

I haven't done one of these in a VERY long time.  After revisiting this gem I knew I had to share it with my stamp club ladies.  

I used Flower Pot DSP at club, however all my samples are done with Maritime DSP.  I have had this pack of DSP for months but haven't opened it.  Love the colours but many of the patterns just aren't my style.  I used a stripe pattern for this one as I do like me some goooooooood stipes.  LOL

Here are my sample cards.  One some samples I used more that one of the pieces from the one sheet wonder.


This one I used two rectangular pieces and cut them in half for triangles.  FUN!!!



   




  

  


Here are the dimentions you will need for your One Sheet Wonder.  I have also included a video tutorial below.  HAVE FUN!!!






















































Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog