Saturday, 21 January 2012

My first craft fair

My son's school hosted their first craft fair at the end of November 2011.
As soon as I heard that they were putting one on, I knew I had to be there!
It was a smaller fair, however considering this was their first year, they had a great turn out.
There was a steady flow of traffic all day.  I ended up packing up early as this craft fair landed on the same day as my son's birthday party!!  Had to get to the bowling party!!!

Here are some samples of what I had on hand.
Can't wait for my next fair.  I know that the school will be doing one again next year.

 This first photo is a box of goodies for the kids.  Snowman Poop, Elf Poop and Reindeer Noses.

 These next photos are of candy cane gift tags.  My Mom showed me this wonderful idea, right from the mini!

 Why, oh why does Blogger upload my photos upside down and sideways???  If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it! 

 These next few shots are of Stocking gift card holders that my upline, Tina told me about.  AWESOME idea!
 Upclose....

Inside!  The gift card goes into that little flap in the center.  :-)
Here is the link on how to make them.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUJXrpjaaJY&fb_source=message

 These next photos are of some of the cards that I made to sell.  I made multiples of all the cards (4-6).  Unfortunately I didn't get photos of them all...BOO!!  Enjoy!



 This card had some pearls added to the center ornament for some BLING!





 Dazzling Diamonds help to make these snowflakes sparkle!!



Again, upside down!, but this was the handout that I made for the craft fair.  Calendar of events on the front and business info on the back.  :-)

Here is my table!  Ended up redoing the table a few times throughout the day.  I found that I didn't have a good way to display my cards.  Must keep my eyes out for card racks!  Got a great response from my giveaway, and a lucky winner went home with a $25.00 gift card for Stampin' UP!  Lots of handouts given away, a few sales to boot.  Great experience for my FIRST craft fair!